Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My Modern Hero

                                                          My Modern Hero

                         A Modern Hero is the one who will treat you as a HERO.
   For me, I treat my family and my friends as a hero because they are the one who is always there for me, they are the one who can protect me in danger and they are the one here beside me when i'm down, they always comfort me when i need too. They love me as me. and they care for me. They complete my life. Without my family and my friends, i am nothing in this world. No one can live without the companion of their family and friends. Our life will not be complete without them. They are the one which is giving me strength,power,love,life and everything. They are my inspiration and my EVERYTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment