Tuesday, January 7, 2014

REFLECTION

                                                             REFLECTION

                         During our discussion, I have learned more about computer. How to use the computer properly. How to communicate with others using the computer and the other technique of computer. Nowadays, computer or internet is very important to our daily life. Computer can make our work faster. You can search your lessons in computer faster and correctly.
                         Moving on I will study and I will listen attentively to what our teacher is discussing and saying inside or outside our classroom. I didn't met any problem because my Personal Computer is working so fast and also my internet is working so fast. So i can finish my activities in just a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment